Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
Long Term Care and Alternative Funding
State Requirement - Illinois insurance producers who sell long-term care insurance must complete a 4-hour long-term care course every two years as part of their continuing education requirement. The requirement applies to producers who have already completed the one-time, 8-hour training course "Long-Term Care Partnership."
Complete your 4-hour requirement anywhere, anytime with this convenient self-study course. This course is approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance (course approval 41845).
- Read the course book (printed or online).
- Take the open-book online exam for immediate scoring.
Credit is reported to the state within one business day!
Course topics include:
- Long-term care insurance
- Annuities and LTC benefits
- Reverse mortgages
- Viatical and life settlements
- Producers who wish to sell long-term care insurance in Illinois must complete a one-time, 8-hour training course. Click here for more information
- When enrolling for this program, you may request a free copy of the self-study book
- Paper exams are also available.
- As part of their 24-hour continuing education requirement, all Illinois insurance producers must complete a 3-hour ethics class. Click here for more information.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.