Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
4-Hour NAIC Annuity Suitability Training
Illinois requires individuals to complete a 4-hour annuity training course before they sell or solicit annuities.
Complete this requirement anywhere, anytime with our convenient self-study course. This course is approved for all insurance licensees by the Illinois Department of Insurance (course approval 63122). We report course credit to the state within one business day!
It's easy . . .
- Read the course book (printed or online).
- Take the open-book online exam for immediate scoring.
- Illinois product suitability standards
- Types of annuities
- Primary uses of annuities
- Parties involved in annuity transactions
- Annuity contract provisions
- Income taxation of annuities
- Appropriate sales practices
- When an annuity product offers long-term care benefits, the producer must also complete a long-term care training course. Real Estate Institute offers this course. Click here to learn more.
- Individuals wanting to sell annuity products must also obtain a life insurance license. Individuals selling variable annuities must have a variable products license.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.