Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
- Leasing Agent CE - 6 hours
Illinois Residential Leasing Agent Continuing Education
Is Required Every Two Years (Even Years Only)
Convenient self-study course provides your entire 6 credit-hour requirement.
- All course materials, including printed and online course book
- Practice questions (included with course book)
- Final examination
When you have completed your online study, call the Real Estate Institute, pay your tuition and arrange for your exam. Exams can be taken at locations throughout Illinois and out-of-state.
- Leasing agents who were licensed during the current renewal period are not required to complete continuing education before renewing. These licensees completed a pre-license course and passed the state exam not too long ago, so they are exempt during their first license renewal.
- The school accepts applications from individual proctors. To make arrangements for an individual proctor to monitor your exam, please call the school. We will provide a Proctor Request Form, which may be completed by your proctor and returned to the school.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.