Manager of Real Estate Education
Real Estate Institute seeks a full-time Manager of Real Estate Education. This is a unique opportunity to join the management team at Illinois’ largest and most successful real estate school. In this role, you will combine your experience in the profession, subject matter expertise, and passion for helping others achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain course curriculum, which includes written materials, presentation materials, examinations, and instructor guides.
- From time to time, instruct live classroom and online/webinar programs that are focused on state exam preparation and continuing education.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of instructors who teach live programs and provide additional support to students outside of scheduled classes.
- Continually monitor program performance, making incremental changes that improve student outcomes.
Required skills and experience:
- Must be a licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker or Managing Broker with at least five years of practical experience.
- Must be a licensed Illinois Real Estate Pre-License Instructor.
Interested? View the complete job description.
Real Estate Institute is a growing company dedicated to providing our customers quality programs and exceptional service. Full time positions offer a variety of benefits, including paid vacation, SIMPLE-IRA retirement plan (with company matching), and medical/dental insurance.