About This Course
This program will provide you with a comprehensive review of the following Real Estate Math Calculations:
- Compensation, Commissions Fees
- Net To Seller and Cost To Buyer (credits & debits)
- Tax and Other Prorations
- Amortization Points
- Prepayment Penalties
- Loan-to-Value Ratios
- Measurements (e.g., square footage, acreage, volume)
This comprehensive program includes the following:
- Instructor-Led 90-Minute Intensive Live Class or Webinar: Our interactive program allows you to go through practice problems in class, ask questions and get immediate instructor feedback.
- Comprehensive Reference Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the instructor's presentation, which you may review (and print).
- Online Practice Quizzes: Your student portal provides you with access to practice quizzes. Our online assessment system offers instant grading and review of your quizzes (with explanations for each question).
- Final Exam Prep: Upon completion of your review course, you may access a simulated state examination which includes math-specific questions.
- Frequent Updates: Content is regularly revised to keep pace with regulatory changes.
- Exam Ready Success Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll pass your state exam that we will allow you to retake the Exam Ready - Intensive Math Review at no cost in the rare case that you don’t pass.
You have two options to participate in our instructor-led live program:
- Log in online to our live-streamed webinar.
- Attend our class in-person in the Chicago suburbs.
As a webinar attendee, you can ask the instructor questions and interact with the other students just like classroom attendees, but from the comfort of your home or office. It’s the closest thing to being in class, but more convenient! You can even attend and participate using an app that’s available for most mobile devices.
After you enroll, you can get started right away. Access the online practice quizzes to pinpoint where you need the most help. You’ll receive instant score reporting with explanations to all of the questions.