About This Course
This comprehensive program includes the following:
- Instructor-Led 2.5-Hour Intensive Live Class or Webinar: Our interactive program allows you to ask questions and get immediate instructor feedback.
- Comprehensive Reference Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the instructor's presentation, which you may review (and print).
- Online Practice Quizzes: Your student portal provides you with access to a series of practice quizzes. Our online assessment system offers instant grading and review of your quizzes (with explanations for each question).
- State of Illinois Real Estate License Act of 2000 Study Guide: You'll receive a copy of our exclusive study guide, to accelerate your review and preparation for the Illinois portion of the exam.
- Final Exam Prep: Upon completion of your review course, you may access a simulated state examination consisting of national and Illinois state-specific questions. A
- MP’s Candidate Handbook: This important reference contains detailed information about the state exam. Frequent Updates: Content is regularly revised to keep pace with regulatory changes.
- Exam Ready Success Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll pass your state exam that we allow you to retake the Exam Ready - Illinois program at no cost in the rare case that you don’t pass.
You have two options to participate in our instructor-led live program:
- Log in online to our live-streamed webinar.
- Attend our class in-person in the Chicago suburbs.
As a webinar attendee, you can ask the instructor questions and interact with the other students just like classroom attendees, but from the comfort of your home or office. It’s the closest thing to being in class, but more convenient! You can even attend and participate using an app that’s available for most mobile devices.
After you enroll, you can get started right away. Access the online practice quizzes to pinpoint where you need the most help. You’ll receive instant score reporting with explanations to all of the questions.