About This Course
Our webinars are led by professional instructors with on-the-ground real estate experience. This course will apply the law to real-life situations you are likely to experience in your practice.
In this engaging course, you will learn:
- How to protect your earnings in a highly regulated business environment
- How recent amendments to the license law affect you
- Current trends and duties of licensees representing buyers and sellers
- How to implement sound real estate business practices
- How to create, manage and enforce office policies
- What managing brokers (including those who are self-sponsored) need to know to be in compliance
After attending the entire 12-hour courses, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion and the corresponding course credit will be reported to the state.