About This Course
This convenient self-study course (10 credit hours) includes our free book. We encourage you to preview the book. You can see the quality content first-hand and how easy it really is to complete our course. To earn credit, simply submit your exam (online, fax or mail) for scoring.
Course topics include:
- The importance of insurance as a risk management tool.
- Professional risks faced by insurance agents and brokers.
- The history and purpose of insurance regulation at the state and federal levels.
- Proper claims handling.
- Life insurance fundamentals and their role in group life insurance sales.
- Property and casualty concepts and their role in auto insurance sales.