Sticky Navigaton Placeholder (may behave unexpectedly if placed anywhere other than "Header" or "Main")
- 45 Hour(s) Post-License Education
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
Online Distance Education
This new post-license education program is for brokers whose licenses were issued 8/9/2019 or later. Newly licensed brokers who are renewing for the first time complete post-license instead of continuing education. This package allows you to:
- Study online at your own speed throughout this self-paced program.
- Enjoy complete schedule flexibility and avoid tying up your days with scheduled classes or webinars.
- Easily complete all three required courses.
- Escape boring cookie cutter courses. The interactive content was created by passionate Illinois real estate pros.
- Complete the IDFPR Sexual Harassment Prevention training requirement.
Illinois license law requires new Brokers to have additional supervision until they complete their 45 hours of post-license education. Until post-license is complete, a licensee’s Designated Managing Broker must:
- Directly handle all earnest money
- Directly handle contract negotiations
- Approve all advertisements involving the newly licensed Broker
We encourage Brokers to promptly complete this training and then notify their Designated Managing Broker.
Real Estate Institute is approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
Education Provider #515.000001