Self-Study + Class or Webinar
- 5 or 8 week program options
- Option to attend via classroom at multiple locations or entirely online via live webinar
- Morning and evening schedules are available
- Online exam prep plus Exam Ready review class (a $98 value)
- No hidden fees
Attend this 5 or 8 week 75-credit-hour program to satisfy your entire requirement to obtain an Illinois broker license. At the conclusion of your classes and coursework, you will attend one additional session to complete the course final exam. This comprehensive program will prepare you to pass the state exam.
About This Package
Directed-Track classes are perfect for those who:
- Learn best with the guidance of a dedicated instructor
- Prefer to attend shorter, morning or evening classes
- Enjoy a structured classroom experience that includes interacting with peers
- Want to avoid travel to a class location and take advantage of our a live instructor-led webinar option
- Are focused and committed to completing their pre-license education in five or eight weeks
The Directed-Track program includes:
- Live, Classroom or Webinar Sessions: Attend sessions in a highly motivating and engaging environment with some of the best instructors in the business. Our instructors will present and reinforce concepts from the course textbook into smaller chunks of information to teach you the ins-and-outs of the real estate market.
- Instructor Support: Not only will you have the support of instructors in the classroom, but you will also have access to instructor support by phone during the day when class is not scheduled.
- Exam Prep: Most schools charge an extra fee for their prep. Ours is included in your tuition. You will have access to Prep-to-Pass online exam preparation with over 650 practice questions and explanations to help you prepare for the course
and state exams. Directed-Track students may also attend (optional) a bonus Exam Ready review class for all-day prep that includes: National, Illinois
andMath subject matter (a $98 value).
- Course Materials: All of your course materials are included in the program tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hardcopy textbook. Supplemental materials will be provided in class and online. No hidden fees!
- Success Guarantee: You made a commitment to attend a series of comprehensive, live classes – so we’re committed too! Our Success Guarantee allows you to retake the course for free in the event that you pass our course but fail the state exam. See school policies for details.
Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.