Self-Study + Class or Webinar
This 75-credit-hour discount package offers the most schedule flexibility and satisfies your entire requirement to obtain an Illinois broker license. You will begin with our comprehensive self-study course and then attend classes or live broadcast webinars to complete the interactive state requirement. Upon completion of your coursework, you will be well prepared to pass the state exam.
- Flexible schedule: complete in a few weeks or months
- Start anytime and complete from anywhere Instructor-assisted self-study plus Flex Schedule classes or webinars
- Online exam prep
- No hidden fees
About This Course
Flex Path is perfect for those who:
- Need to work at their own pace
- Need to complete the program when it fits their busy schedule
- Want to study in comfort by choosing their own learning environment
- Would like to save travel and wait time by completing the program from anywhere
The Flex Path program includes:
- 60-Credit-Hour Self-Study Course: Complete this straightforward course at your own pace - anywhere, anytime. Students use the online assessment system to complete their assignments and lesson exams.
- 15 Credit Hours of Interactive Class or Webinar: You will attend six live class or webinar sessions in an engaging environment with some of the best instructors in the business. You will practice and reinforce the concepts you learned in the self-study course with "Applied Real Estate Principles." Each of the six sessions run for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Our classes and webinars are led by experienced real estate brokers and instructors.
- Instructor Support: Instructor assistance is one of the most important aspects of your course. Call Real Estate Institute to speak one-on-one with an instructor. Instructors are standing by to answer your questions, provide individualized feedback and offer "real world" examples to reinforce the self-study course materials.
- Course Materials: All of your course materials are included in the program tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hardcopy textbook. Supplemental materials will be provided in class and online. No hidden fees!
Our instructor assistance and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.