It's a great time to start a career as a residential leasing agent! You can earn this entry-level real estate license in very little time, making it a great starting point for your real estate career.
- 2 day program
- All-day classes in Chicago or Online
- Includes our exclusive textbook, quizzes, instructions and additional resources
- No hidden fees
About This Course
This state-approved 15-credit-hour program satisfies your entire requirement to obtain an Illinois residential leasing agent license. You will attend two full-day classes or webinars (weekday and weekend options). Upon successful completion, you will earn a transcript required for the state exam. This comprehensive course will prepare you to pass the state exam.
This live course is perfect for those who:
- Want to obtain their leasing agent license as quickly as possible
- Learn best with the guidance of a dedicated instructor
- Enjoy a structured classroom experience that includes interacting with peers
- Are focused and can dedicate time in their schedule to attend classes or webinars
This course includes:
- Live, Classroom or Webinar Sessions: Attend two all-day classes or webinars in a highly motivating and engaging environment, led by some of the best instructors in the business. Our top-notch instructors will present the course curriculum and point out important concepts from the course textbook that you must know as you complete the course and prepare for the state exam.
- Instructor Support: Not only will you have the support of state-licensed instructors in the classroom, but you will also have access to instructor support by phone following the class (and before your state exam).
- Exclusive Textbook / Course Materials: All your course materials are included in the tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hard copy of our exclusive textbook, only available through Real Estate Institute. Our class instruction follows our easy-to-read book, that is designed just for leasing agent license preparation. We also provide quizzes and other supplemental materials in class and online. No hidden fees.
Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.