Become a North Carolina Real Estate Broker!
- Our Entire Course is Online, On-Demand
- Prepares You to Pass the NC Licensing Exam
- Unique, Interactive Content That Makes Learning Fun
- Includes FREE Skill Building Bundle to Help Grow Your Business
- Learn Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device | Complete in as Little as 2 Weeks
UNLIMITED INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT
Exceptionally trained and caring instructors standing by to help you every step of the way.
INCLUDES EXAMSMART REVIEW VIDEOS
Review videos incorporated directly into the course to drive home key concepts.
We're confident that after you complete our course you'll pass your state exam. If not, call us & we will arrange for you to re-take the course at no cost.
Why Choose Real Estate Institute
Over 25 Years of High-Quality Real Estate Education
Focused on Creating Engaging, Interesting and Relevant Programs
Exceptionally Trained and Caring Student Support Team
Bonus Professional Development Course Bundle to Support Your Career Success
North Carolina Real Estate Broker Licensing Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Complete a state-approved 75-hour pre-license program
- There is no education prerequisite (such as a high school diploma)
- Pass the real estate license examination
- Be a US citizen, a non-citizen national, or a qualified alien under federal law
- See our FAQs for additional information