Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Residential Leasing Agent Pre-License Course
(Live Class Sessions)
It's a great time to start a career as a residential leasing agent! You can earn this entry-level real estate license in very little time, making it a great starting point for your real estate career.
This 15-credit-hour program satisfies your entire requirement to obtain an Illinois residential leasing agent license. You will attend two full-day classes, completing the required course exam at the end of class. This comprehensive program will prepare you to pass the state exam.
2 day classroom program
All-day classes in Chicago
Includes textbook, quizzes, and additional resources
No hidden fees
- Want to obtain their leasing agent license as quickly as possible
- Learn best with the guidance of a dedicated instructor
- Enjoy a structured classroom experience that includes interacting with peers
- Are focused and can dedicate time in their schedule to attend classes
- Live, Classroom Sessions: Attend two all-day classes in a highly motivating and engaging environment, led by some of the best instructors in the business. Our top-notch instructors will present the course curriculum and point out important concepts from the course textbook that you must know as you complete the course and prepare for the state exam.
- Instructor Support: Not only will you have the support of instructors in the classroom, but you will also have access to instructor support by phone following the class (and before your state exam).
- Exclusive Textbook / Course Materials: All your course materials are included in the tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hardcopy of our exclusive textbook, only available through Real Estate Institute. Our class instruction follows our easy-to-read book, that is designed just for leasing agent license preparation. We also provide quizzes and other supplemental materials in class and online. No hidden fees.
Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.
All residential leasing agent licensees must work under the supervision of a managing broker. The state requires that you:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a sponsoring managing broker or firm
- Successfully complete a 15 credit-hour residential leasing agent pre-license course
- Pass a state exam
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.