About This Course
In this engaging course, you will learn the following required topics:
Fair Housing Practices:
- What is ‘disparate treatment,” and how does it affect residential leasing?
- New guidelines from HUD regarding criminal background checks
Following the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
- What are reasonable accommodations?
- What you need to know about service animals vs. assistance animals
Leasing Agreements and Disclosures:
- The ins and outs of Rental Finder Agreements
- What happened to “Ministerial Acts?”
- New “Citations” program
- Other important updates
Sexual Harassment Prevention: Every residential leasing agent is required to complete at this training. We cover federal and state laws, types of sexual harassment, and what to do if you experience or witness harassment.
After completing this course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion and the corresponding course credit will be reported to the state.