- Save Money: Pre-register now and pay tuition equal to our 30-hour post-license program ($249). Tuition will increase significantly when the 45-hour program is available for open enrollment.
- Early Access: Get early access to Real Estate Institute’s new 45-hour online post-license program. You will have access to the course content once Real Estate Institute's courses are licensed by the IDFPR.
- Satisfy Your Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirement: All brokers must complete one hour of Sexual Harassment Prevention training before renewing their license. This content will be part of the new 45-hour post-license curriculum, but those courses may not be available in time for the April 30, 2020 license renewal deadline. In the event that these courses are not available when the IDFPR begins accepting renewals, we will provide you with the required training at no additional cost!
- Stay in the Loop: Students who take advantage of this offer will be among the first to receive updates with emerging details about this new requirement.
About the Future 45-Hour Post-License Program
Online Distance Education
The recently amended Illinois Real Estate License Act calls for the 45-credit-hour program to include three courses that focus on these topics:
- Applied brokerage principles - 15 Credit Hours
- Risk management/discipline - 15 Credit Hours
- Transactional issues - 15 Credit Hours
All three courses will be offered in our popular online distance education format with these features:
- Study online on YOUR schedule, not ours
- No live instruction, no classes or webinars
- Complete the courses at your own pace
- Step through interactive modules with knowledge checks along the way
- A modern, easy-to-complete, and informative course delivery style that we created just for Illinois real estate professionals.